Need Property Management?
If you’re a homeowner or investor in need of full service management for your property, look no further.
Here are some tips on finding a good property manager.
Las Vegas property management is no picnic. Finding someone who won’t rip you off and manage your assets effectively is a scary proposition.
1. Find out how many properties they have are currently vacant. If they have over 50% of their portfolio vacant, they have serious marketing/sales issues. Either they are not realistic with their investors or they simply don’t have it together. An easy trick to find out the answer to this question is to ask how many properties they manage and then search their web site to find out how many are being advertised.
2. Ask how much they charge for property management AND maintenance. Some property management companies are just a front for a maintenance company. Some property management companies make the bulk of their revenue from cycling through properties frequently to get income from the rehab. These are difficult to discover until it’s too late.
3. Ask if there are any up front advertising or sign up fees. Anything over $500 is too much.
4. Ask to speak to references. If a property management company cannot readily provide you with references, they are not doing a good job. You want to ask those references their experience in occupancy, tenant placement, timely payments and their maintenance performance.
5. Ask if they offer a range of services for tenant placement. The more opportunities you have to get your property filled, the better off you will be in the long run.
80% of our units are booked before a property is vacant. The minute a tenant announces their departure, we put the property on the market. We have turnaound times as short as 6 hours. If your property is currently vacant ready AND it’s not November & December, we will have a tenant placed within 15 days IF you are priced at market.
Silvia did an amazing job finding the perfect home for our family!! She was professional, competent, patient, and caring. She was very sensitive to our specific needs and guided us through the home buying process with skill and grace. We absolutely LOVE our new home, neighborhood, and pool!! Thank you so much Sylvia! You’re the BEST!
FINALLY someone who is not only responsive but actually fixes the problem and now. I needed to renew my lease, she had it to me literally within minutes, a correction on my kitty needed to be on there and i texted her at 8:30 pm, not only did she respond she actually fixed it right then for me. I know she could have waited until the next business day and ignored me on a Friday evening, but she didn’t and i couldn’t be more grateful. If you want an experienced agent and someone that will actually listen and respond in a timely manner, contact Silvia
Contact Me Today!
I'd love to discuss your home buying, home selling, or property management needs.